A 42% Increase in Soya Yield, without spending any more money on Fertiliser. A Case Study.
Dry-Land Soya. Like for like comparison trials. 42% higher yield. Identical crop, same field. One side was given 100% organic GuanoBoost, the other not.
The Soya crop that was given 1 application of GuanoBoost produced 2.35 Tonnes of Soya vs the Soya Crop that did not get GuanoBoost producing 1.65 Tonnes; a 700kg per hectare increase or 42% increase in yield, whilst producing a healthier crop.
Hi, Theo here & I want 2020 to be your best planting season ever. What would a 42% increase in yield do for your farming business?
At Guano Boost we supply commercial farmers with 100% organic fertiliser made from Namibian Guano Bird extract. We help commercial farmers to:
- Improve their profits and cash flow
- Improve their yield,
- Develop products with a longer shelf life and with a higher sugar content
- Simplify their fertilising operations; whilst preserving their soils and watercourses from contamination, thereby ensuring their farm is sustainable for future generations.
Farmers like Paddy. Paddy is a farmer who plants dry-land soya.
He heard of GuanoBoost and the fact that it builds up the clay content and health of his soil and he reached out. However, as is often the case he wanted to run a trial first.
When he spoke to Theo and Theo explained that he could expect a 20-25% increase in production yields, Paddy was very sceptical about the use of any type of organic fertiliser.
His argument was organic fertilisers are just not potent enough in the commercial arena.
We explained to him that GuanoBoost is an Organic plant feed like no other with its long list of macro and microelements.
- GuanoBoost is competitively priced even cheaper than most chemical fertilisers.
- GuanoBoosts 13,7g/kg and a long list of macro and microelements is a uniquely effective fertiliser.
- Because GuanoBoost is an organic Product he would be building his soil nutrients up for future generations to come.
- GuanoBoost is simple to use as it can be applied by any irrigation system being used on the farm.
- It is a source of soil nutrition.
- It allows for better metabolism of nitrates in plants.
Paddy took delivery of a 1,000 L flow bin and started his trial.
One one side of his field he planted Soya and did not apply GuanoBoost. Then, two weeks later, on the other side he planted the same soya, only on this side over the course of a number of weeks, it was given 3 applications of 100% organic GuanoBoost.
The Soya crop that was given 3 applications of GuanoBoost produced 2.35 Tonnes of Soya vs the Soya Crop that did not get GuanoBoost producing 1.65 Tonnes a 700kg per hectare increase or 42% increase in yield, whilst producing a healthier crop, as can been seen from the attached photographs.
What would a 42% increase in yield do for your farm?
If you would like these kinds of results in your business, simply give me a call today and I’d be delighted to come out to your farm and take 30 minutes of your time and show you some case studies of how farmers are getting amazing results and profit increases by using Guano fertiliser.