WOULD YOU LIKE A 38% INCREASE IN YOUR CROP YIELD WITHOUT SPENDING ANY MORE MONEY?
Before working with Guano the highest yield Duane got was 80 tonnes of tomatoes per hectare. In the first year of using GuanoBoost he got 110 ton per hectare. How, through Nutrient Loading.
Duane grows open field tomatoes. Before starting to work with Guano Fertiliser he was using chemical fertilisers on his product. Although his yield was “normal” at 80 tonnes per hectare, he was searching for ways to improve his yield.
But a bigger concern was the damage the fertilisers he was using were doing to this soil and watercourse. Duane found that his yield was steadily declining and the nitrate levels in his soil were rising. He knew that if this trend continued that his farm would be unsustainable in a few more years. Then Duane read about Guano Boost Fertiliser.
When I met with Duane he explained that Guano Boost not only helped improve yields, but it had many other benefits as well:
- Because of the advanced fermentation process that GuanoBoost goes through during production, it quickly provides essential nutrients to the plant
- Because Guano it is 100% organic, it preserves the soil, stops it becoming depleted and protects the water sources
- It simplified the farmer’s operations because it requires less mixing with other products
- It improves water retention in the soil because organic fertiliser binds to the soil
- Guano can be applied all year round on 2-week intervals. (Agricultural)
- Does not burn plant roots because its organic and ensures more upright stems and open leaves enhancing photosynthesis.
- Contains lots of nutrients and minerals from the bird’s diet, with an unprecedented long list of microelements including boor and molopdeen.
All this leads to Healthier Crops and Higher Yields for the farmer.
But initially, Duane was sceptical, he asked:
But Organic is more expensive, right? Well no, it is extremely cost-effective, at R 650 per application per hectare it is one of the most cost-effective products in the market. But is it not as effective as chemical fertilisers, right? Actually, it is WAY more effective than chemical fertilisers. All the elements in GuanoBoost exist in the specific form that plants require. It does not have to go through any process of breakdown and is immediately available to the plant. What this means is that the plant goes into a state of Homeostasis because it has all the elements in the right quantities and ratios absorbed. In addition to this GuanoBoost feeds the microorganisms in the soil which stimulates the microorganism population, which in turn breaks down the unavailable forms in the soil to make them available to plants.
GuanoBoost unlocks nutrients in the soil + GuanoBoost give immediate nutrients to the plant.
What results does this give:
- A healthier plant
- Higher yields
- Helps plants survive cold, heat
- Quality produce
- Prolonged production cycle
Theo promised to work with closer Duane over the first four months to make sure that he designed the best application plan.
THE RESULTS WERE ASTONISHING
Before working with Guano the highest yield Duane got was 80 ton per hectare. In the first year of using Guano Boost he got 110 ton per hectare and an increase of 38%.
The brix level was the highest they have ever had.
His plants had never looked as ripe or as fresh.
But more than that, Duane felt proud. He was proud that he was preserving the land for future generations. For his sons that would one day take over the farm.
If you would like these kinds of results in your business, simply give me a call today and I’d be delighted to come out to your farm and take 30 minutes of your time and show you some case studies of how farmers are getting amazing results and profit increases by using Guano fertiliser.